HireGiant Ltd are looking for Trainee Recruitment Consultants/Experienced Recruitment Consultants to join the business focusing on the full 360 recruitment role.
At HireGiant, we have one simple goal - to supply the best quality service to ensure our clients and candidates are truly satisfied. A vision to ensure the service speaks for itself.
Our long-term vision for this outstanding person is for them to move up the ranks within the busienss.
The duties and responsibilities of the Senior Recruitment Consultant are:
* Develop existing and new business relationships
* Manage and grow the existing ''Hot'' desk
* Generate your own leads through research and then covert them into sales
* Source quality candidates for the roles that yourself and the team bring into the business, to hit the weekly recruitment target.
* Manage the whole 360 recruitment process (Predominately in the first few months you will focus on growing the existing desk)
* Shared on call phone with existing team
The successful Candidate must have:
* Full UK driving licence and own car
* A motivation and drive to be the best in your field
* A positive outlook on work and life
Benefits at HireGiant Ltd as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant/Experienced Recruitment Consultant:
* 0-5-year director scheme for the right candidate
* Own laptop
* Share scheme incentive
* Generous commission structure
* Free onsite parking
* Training from 3 directors with over 18 years' experience in the industry
* Hours of work are 08:00 till 17:00
* Flexible lunch breaks
* Paid day off for your birthday on top of your holiday allowance
* Regular team bonding activities
* Fun working environment!
Become a 'HiredGiant' today! Apply Now or call us for a confidential chat